Thank you to the lovely lady at I Heart Fictional People for nominating me for this award! She's a sweetheart, so you should definitely check out her blog.
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
Now on to the questions:
1. What is your favorite genre and why?
I currently love fantasy and anything Christian. I love fantasy because I love anything that takes me off to a new world! I love Christian because I love reading books that can help me connect in my faith better.
2. Where is your favorite place to read?
I don't really have a favorite place, to be honest. But I read the most while lying or sitting on the couch.
3. What are you reading right now? What do you think so far?
I'm currently reading A Friend in Me by Pamela Havey Lau. I'm loving it so far!
4. What made you want to start a book blog?
I started this blog because my personal blog was being overrun by my book reviews. I was getting so many review books that it just made sense to make a separate blog for it.
5. Do you prefer physical books or eBooks?
I don't really have a preference, but I take my Kindle around more often because it's easier.
6. Who is your favorite author?
Chris Wooding. Looooove his books!
7. Favorite series?
I feel like a broken record but... The Edge Chronicles. SO MUCH LOVE. I could read them again and again.