All the festivities for my mother in law's birthday took much longer than expected, so I just got back home to update!
1. What are you reading right now?
Worry Less So You Can Live More by Jane Rubietta
2. How many books have you read so far?
Two, but I had already started them before the readathon.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Finishing my current book and Heart Sisters!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
The trip took longer than I expected, which was frustrating. But I just rolled with it, because family comes first!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How lazy I'm being this year! Usually I'm much more intense about it.