I was planning on having this post up earlier today, but today got crazy so it's up now instead!
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Honestly deciding whether or not I was gonna stay up the whole time was the hardest part. There wasn't one particularly hard hour.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Honestly anything fantasy and action-filled would be my choices!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I know this year the organizers struggled with getting prizes. I think finding a better way to get prizes donated would help!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Cheering seemed to be stronger this year than in the past! I had multiple cheerleaders stop by this year.
5. How many books did you read?
Two, and part of a third.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
A Friend in Me, and The Knot's Ultimate Wedding Checklist.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
A Friend in Me!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
The Wedding Checklist by default, since I only read two :P
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Yes! Block out a couple of hours, or a time slot each hour, to specifically spend doing nothing but cheering. It makes it more fun and less stressful that you're not reading!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I always do! Next year I'm thinking of hosting a mini-challenge.