Follow Friday is a weekly meme host by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week they feature bloggers, and we trade blog follows to meet new people!
The rules are simple:
- Follow the hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. (This is is required.)
- Follow both of the featured blogs, one from each host's blog. (This is required.)
- Put your blog name and link into the linky on one of the host's pages.
- Make your own Follow Friday post and answer the questions or simply say "hi" for new followers to have an easy place to comment.
- State your preferred way to be followed, if it's not apparent on your blog.
- Follow as many people as you want! Leave a comment so they know you are a new follower.
- Follow back when someone new follows you!
I would love to be followed via GFC or RSS if you can follow that way! Otherwise feel free to choose one of the many ways I've listed on my sidebars. Whatever is easiest for you!
This week's question:
What is the first book you remember reading?I know from stories from family members that I was reading at a young age, but the first book I really remember reading is the first The Edge Chronicles book, Beyond the Deepwoods. My brother was first learning to read at the time, and my mom picked up a random YA book at the store for me to read to him each night. We didn't get too far into the book before he got bored with it and didn't want to read it anymore, but at the point I was already hooked. After finishing it I discovered it was a series and my love of that series continued from there! (I swear every other post on here has something to do with The Edge Chronicles :P)
Leave a comment down below so I can check out your blog!