Follow Friday is a weekly meme host by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week they feature bloggers, and we trade blog follows to meet new people!
The rules are simple:
- Follow the hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. (This is is required.)
- Follow both of the featured blogs, one from each host's blog. (This is required.)
- Put your blog name and link into the linky on one of the host's pages.
- Make your own Follow Friday post and answer the questions or simply say "hi" for new followers to have an easy place to comment.
- State your preferred way to be followed, if it's not apparent on your blog.
- Follow as many people as you want! Leave a comment so they know you are a new follower.
- Follow back when someone new follows you!
I would love to be followed via GFC or RSS if you can follow that way! Otherwise feel free to choose one of the many ways I've listed on my sidebars. Whatever is easiest for you!
This week's question:
You can only eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life. Which would you choose? (E.g. Italian, French, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Indian etc…)Oh man. I love food! This is a hard one! Honestly I think it's really close between Mexican food, Chinese food, and Italian food. I love all three pretty equally, so I don't think I can choose one!
Leave a comment down below so I can check out your blog!