Follow Friday is a weekly meme host by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week they feature bloggers, and we trade blog follows to meet new people!
The rules are simple:
- Follow the hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. (This is is required.)
- Follow both of the featured blogs, one from each host's blog. (This is required.)
- Put your blog name and link into the linky on one of the host's pages.
- Make your own Follow Friday post and answer the questions or simply say "hi" for new followers to have an easy place to comment.
- State your preferred way to be followed, if it's not apparent on your blog.
- Follow as many people as you want! Leave a comment so they know you are a new follower.
- Follow back when someone new follows you!
I would love to be followed via GFC or RSS if you can follow that way! Otherwise feel free to choose one of the many ways I've listed on my sidebars. Whatever is easiest for you!
This week's question:
Is there a book that you were required to read in school that you actually loved?Anything Edgar Allen Poe during the poetry units. I'm kind of obsessed with him. It's unhealthy.
Leave a comment down below so I can check out your blog!