Thursday, May 28, 2015

Armchair BEA 2015

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been updating on my usual schedule this week, and there's a reason for that.

Armchair BEA is this week! For those who don't know what that is, it's a way for bloggers who can't attend BEA in New York to still be a part of this event. Check out the site for more info!

This year I volunteered for the prize team, as well as working part time and helping at a friend's bridal shower, so I'm being kept pretty busy! I'll try and post the daily topics as I can!

Day One Introduction Questions: 

1. How long have you been blogging? Where are you from? How did you get into blogging? 

I've been blogging on this blog for over three years now. I started hearing about book blogging from other bloggers, and it really started to interest me. I've always loved reading, so this was a natural leap into blogging! I currently live in Longview, WA, but i recently moved up from Oregon and will probably be moving to Florida in January!

2. What is one book everyone should read? 

Not a book, but a series! The Edge Chronicles is amazing and I rave about it all the time, but seriously. Go read it.

3. What book are you reading right now?

I'm reading a few! I'm finishing up Heart Sisters currently though.

4. What is your favorite genre and why?

Usually fantasy or Christian. With fantasy I enjoy reading about different worlds, and with Christian it helps keep my faith grounded!

5. Why do you loving reading and blogging?

I love to share my love of reading and the books I love with others!

Day Two Social Media:

I have a lot of different social media accounts I use. I'm currently trying to post my daily stuff to Twitter, but usually I just post interesting articles and my blog posts. I'm also using Facebook, where I share some articles I find and also post my blog posts. I'm on Instagram too, at @angelvelvet! Come check me out everywhere :)

4 comments:

  1. You now have me extraordinarily curious about The Edge Chronicles! I'd never heard of it, but looking around, it looks like a series I would love. It looks as though my library has most of them, so I know what I'll be checking out on my next trip! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's SO GOOD. Seriously the best series I have ever read!

      Delete
  2. I'll have to check out The Edge Chronicles. Happy ABEA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, they're so good! Happy ABEA!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the Wonder Emporium kit by MK-Designs