Half-way through! Surprisingly, I'm still very awake. Especially considering I've been up for almost 12 hours on only 6ish hours of sleep. But I'm still pushing forward (slowly) with my second book!
1. What are you reading right now?
I'm still reading book 2: You're Loved No Matter What by Holley Gerth.
2. How many books have you read so far?
1 and almost half of book 2.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Something light and fun to ease my growing frustrations!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not too many, but I know they happen. I just accept them and get back to reading.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I'm much more awake than I have been in the past. I'm really hoping to do the full 24 hours!