On to the meme!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from Longview, WA, where I recently moved to! I'm starting out on the couch in the basement area my fiance and I hang out in, but will eventually migrate upstairs as friends will be coming voer to work on the ceiling down here.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Probably Beautiful Battlefields. Just this week I was diagnosed with depression, and I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle sometimes. I could use the encouragement!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Nilla Wafers! Love the crunch with the sweet taste!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm 24, and would like to get my Master's in Library Science someday, if I can ever afford to go back to school! I'm engaged, and will be getting married in exactly six months from yesterday, on our two-year dating anniversary! I love reading, and I love blogging! (If that wasn't obvious ;) )
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This year is my first time cheering, and I'm really excited! While I don't plan to read as much as in the past, I do plan on being more intense with participating, and I'm hoping to hang in the full 24 hours, even if I need some naps!