I know I'm late in posting this, but seeing as it's 5:30 am here, I needed time to wake up :P
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from Salem, OR!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Either Matched or Two Way Street. It's too hard to choose!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Definitely my Lays BBQ chips. I've been craving them for awhile now :P
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm Ariel! I'm a 23-year-old college student who also works part-time. I spend my time with friends, reading, and generally just relaxing. This is the first year I've seriously attempted the readathon, so I'm excited!
5) If you participated in the last readathon, what's one thing you'll do differently today?
I'm really hoping to finish at least one full book. I'm pretty sure I can do it, but I just hope I can stay focused!