Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mini Challenge Hour 6: Name Your Readathon

I just finished my first book! Granted I was already over halfway through it, but seeing as I woke up at 5 this morning I think that's an accomplishment :P

For this challenge, we are to pick a few books from our readathon stack, and take part of the titles and make a name for our readathon! Here's what I came up with:

Date a Matched Two Way Street

Books Used:

  • Date or Soulmate?
  • Matched
  • Two Way Street
Not too bad for someone who is one 5 hours of sleep :P What did you name your readathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the Wonder Emporium kit by MK-Designs