Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Review: Book of Hope


Book of Hope by Book of Hope, Inc

Publisher: Book of Hope Inc
Genre: Devotional
Format: Paperback

You may have noticed I have little information posted above on this book, and no book summary. That's because this is no ordinary book. Book of Hope Inc has been printing various versions of the Book of Hope for years, and the on I was lucky enough to obtain is a older version of their teen one. The first part of the book has specific advice on topics such as worrying, not fitting in, etc, with specific verses to back it up. The rest of the book if the book of John (I think) split into section for easy daily reading. I liked how it was laid out, and I think this would be a good introduction for any teen looking to know more about God.



I purchased this book. I was not required to post a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the Wonder Emporium kit by MK-Designs