1) Tell me about yourself! Are you married? Have kids? Pets? I do have a pet, a dog named Pearl you can see on Schnauzer Saturdays. Other than that, I'm a woman of mystery. Ha! Not really. I live in Colorado, I teach classes online but am constantly searching for another job, and I like spending time outdoors. Reading.
2) When did you start book blogging? It was so long ago I don't remember. Fortunately, my blog tells me it was 2009. Good times.
3) What are your preferred genres for reading? I'm pretty eclectic; it would be easier to say what genres I don't like to read. I've been on something of a YA and m/m romance kick lately, which now that I think about it are two really odd genres to pair together. I also like romances, mysteries, sci-fi, fantansy, suspense, manga, non-fiction, anything with vampires or angels, historical fiction, classics... just about anything other than chick lit. Chick lit depresses me.
4) Tell me something about yourself no one else knows. I would, but then I'd have to erase your hard drive. Haha! Okay, the bodies are buried... wait. Never mind.
5) What are some of your favorite book blogs to follow? Well, there's a lot, to say the least. The ever-popular Hot Guys Reading Books, Forgotten Bookmarks, Reasoning with Vampires (it's so mean but so funny), Narrative Casualty, BirdBrain(ed) Book Blog, Stella Matutina, Redeeming Qualities, Bonjour, Cass!, Violet Crush, Booktalk and More, things mean a lot, A Buckeye Girl Reads, One Literature Nut, and I recently started following Kris n Good Books, picky girl; Forever Young Adult is always entertaining, Promantica, Walkabout, books i done read, Wordsmithonia, and I'm tired of typing so I'm going to stop there.
Thanks for answering those questions, Tasha! If you want to learn more about me, I'm being interview on Tasha's blog! Hop on over there to check out more. Enjoy the rest of the week!