Friday, June 17, 2011

FF and Book Blogger Hop



Question:

Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?

Answer:

I'm starting to lean towards contemporary. I can't pinpoint one book, but I did enjoy All The Things You Are (review coming Monday!) quite a bit.

Book Blogger Hop

Question:

How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) pile?

Answer:

Oh goodness gracious. I have no idea. I have over 100 books, which compared to a lot of bloggers is small. In my room however, it's too many! I have multiple stacks: my stack of books to read next, my big box of books to replace with the books I read in my read next stack, and three or four stacks of books in my closet of the remaining ones. It's crazy!

8 comments:

  1. New follower, hopping by!

    I've read quite a bit of contemporary YA lately, and have really enjoyed it! :) Great choice!

    Happy Hopping!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read contemporary novels. however my favorite is, stop on by my blog @
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, new follower here from the hop! Love your blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you thanks to the #FF hop. My school librarian is trying to convince me to become a librarian, an odd move since I teach math but LOVE to read. Maybe one day.

    Love the bird in your header (reminds me of my Grandma).

    Have a great weekend!

    Sarah

    http://sarahsbookslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here. First off, I just have to say that I love your blog header. I love birds! Secondly, I can empathize about the huge TBR pile. If only we could get paid to read. LOL Have a great weekend.

    Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing much better with your TBR list than me! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of stacks of books in an overflowing room...I am in the same situation, they're hidden everywhere! Love your blog styling, new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NEW FOLLOWER!!!

    BEAUTIFUL BLOG....Love your header and sidebars.

    I have 29 physical books. Not sure if I was to count the ones I want to read.

    Hope I answered the question correctly.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the Wonder Emporium kit by MK-Designs