Friday, December 17, 2010

Secret Santa Swap!

So I finally am home for break, and I have my package for my Secret Santa book swap! I was super excited, so I had to open it and share it right away :D I got two books: The Highwayman of Tanglewood and.... MATCHED!!!!!! I was super excited to get this, because I have wanted it for awhile :D The other one wasn't on my wishlist, but my Secret Santa left a note with it saying it was a Christian author and that she thought I might like it based off of my other books.
I also got a few goodies: a pair of fuzzy socks (which I love!), a book light! (woohoo!), a cute Christmas tree snowglobe, and an amazing Eiffel Tower bookmark!!! I am definitely using it right away, that's for sure ;)
I plan to start Matched ASAP, and the other one soon after :) I also have two others I won recently off of blogs, plus my already HUGE TBR stack, so I plan to read tons these next three weeks of break :)

To my Secret Santa: thank you so so so much!!!! I would love to know who you are, so I can follow your blog and send you a thank you card ;)

To my readers: be prepared for reviews galore these next few weeks! :D

Have a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every comment on my blog and respond personally to each one. Feel free to share your blog link as well so I can comment and follow back! Have a great week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the Wonder Emporium kit by MK-Designs